Findings –Subperiosteal resorption along radial aspects of middle phalanges, especially 2nd and 3rd –Brown tumors (lytic lesions) –Soft tissue Ca+ –Acroosteolysis –Cortical tunneling, osteopenia, subchondral resorption mimicking erosions –Occasionally, diffuse...
1. What is the diagnosis?A. NormalB. Chiari II MalformationC....
Neuroradiology has one of the deepest wells for obscure trivia. A lot of neuro is differential diagnosis, which I've stated over and over again,...
1. What is the diagnosis? A. Chondrosarcoma B. Osteosarcoma C. Fibrous Dysplasia D. Mets (breast or lung) 2. Fibrous Dysplasia vs Pagets? A. Fibrous Dysplasia involves the inner table B....
1. What is the Dx?A. Rasmussen EncephalitisB. Chronic Ischemic White Matter DiseaseC. PRESD. CADASIL 2. What is the “Classic History”...
FRCR Radiology RS case 22 : A 50 yrs old female presented with chest pain
FRCR Radiology RS Cases 07: A 70 yrs old patient presented with high fever for 1 week
FRCR Radiology RS cases 28: 62 yrs old patient presented with dull chest pain
FRCR Radiology RS cases 22 : A neonate presented with respiratory distress since birth
FRCR Radiology RS cases 20 : 52 yrs old smoker presented with hemoptysis
FRCR Radiology RS cases 30 : 50 yrs old patient presented with low grade fever and LOA
FRCR Radiology RS cases 29: 48 yrs old patient presented with hoarseness of voice
FRCR Radiology RS cases 27: 40 yrs old patient presented with chronic productive cough
FRCR Radiology RS cases 26: 55 yrs old known asthmatic patient presented with wheezing
FRCR Radiology RS cases 25 : Neonate presented with respiratory distress
1. What is the diagnosis? A. Lymphoma (not treated) B. RA C. Fibrosing Mediastinitis D. Mediastinal Lipomatosis 2. What is the “classic cause” (not necessarily the most common)? A. Histoplasmosis B....
Causes: electrocution and seizures Findings –Trough sign: vertical compression fx of anteromedial humeral head –Rim sign: widening of glenohumeral joint > 6 mm –Absent crescent sign:...
1. What is the diagnosis? A. Von Hippel Lindau B. NF-1 C. NF-2 D. Tuberous Sclerosis 2. Unlike NF-1, NF-2 is NOT associated with? A. Schwannomas B. Meningiomas C. Ependymomas D. Neurofibromas 3. Which...