This is the most common benign tumour of the parotid tail. Patients are typically aged 50-70 years.
• Well-defined heterogeneous mass.
• 10% are bilateral.
• Well-defined mass• Low T1 relative to the parotid, heterogeneous high T2 signal• Do not enchance with Gadolinium
• This is the only parotid tumour demonstrating uptake on technetium-99m pertechnetate.
- For Radiology Cases, Discussion join: Radiology Made Easy on Facebook
- Subscribe to our youtube channel for FRCR radiology case discussion
- Join our Telegram group: Radiology Made Easy