This is a retention cyst arising from the sublingual gland.
The simple type is confined to the sublingual space; the diving type extends to the submandibular space.
• Best demonstrated on T2 sequences. Look for a fluid signal lesion in the sublingual space (simple) or extending to the submandibular space (diving).
• Thick wall enhancement suggests infection.
- For Radiology Cases, Discussion join: Radiology Made Easy on Facebook
- Subscribe to our youtube channel for FRCR radiology case discussion
- Join our Telegram group: Radiology Made Easy