Benign and slow growing, these arise from the arachnoid layer. They encircle and grow along the nerve sheath.
• Mass surrounding the intra-orbital optic nerve that enhances more than the nerve itself, ‘tram track’ enhancement.
• Calcification in up to 50%.
• Look for erosion or hyperostosis of the optic canal.
- For Radiology Cases, Discussion join: Radiology Made Easy on Facebook
- Subscribe to our youtube channel for FRCR radiology case discussion
- Join our Telegram group: Radiology Made Easy