• Check for pulmonary vascular malformations.
• Ruptured teleangiectatic intracerebral vessels may cause intracerebral haemorrhage.
• Check for high signal on diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) in keeping with infarcts (emboli shunted through pulmonary arteriovenous malformations [AVMs]).
• Expect a small cerebellum with atrophy of the anterior vermis and compensatory enlargement of the fourth ventricle.
- For Radiology Cases, Discussion join: Radiology Made Easy on Facebook
- Subscribe to our youtube channel for FRCR radiology case discussion
- Join our Telegram group: Radiology Made Easy